Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 4 challenge

DAY FOUR: 7 THINGS THAT CROSS YOUR MIND A LOT

1.) Nap, please.

2.) Why did I ever switch my major?!?

3.) I wonder how much money I can find hidden in the couch?

4.) How much farting is too much farting?

5.) I really am pretty lucky.

6.) God, M is smartprettyhilariousmoodyareincarnatedJoanCrawfordemotionalinneedofabathfantasticsnuggly.

7.) What was the SPLIT moment in time that made x event happen this way? And if I had done 1 thing different, would it have changed it all?

I should probably add to this list:
* I am hungry
* Am I the only one here who thinks our house is one step above Hoarders?
* What's that smell?!?
* Why aren't you cooking me dinner?
* Wow, now that's some amazinghairfreakishdisfigurmentalarminggoiterimpressivefashionsense!
* If I had some money, I could do _______(fill in the blank)________
* Why didn't I think of that!

What about you? What do the voices in your head talk about?

1 comment:

  1. The voices in my head just wander in circles saying "Jesssiiicccaaaa!!!! Where are you??" :P

    ReplyDelete