Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where I tell y'all a lil' bit about me.

Since I am 33 years old, I am going to give you the top 33 things you should know about me.

1.) My name is Jessica. I am a married momma of one 3 year old girl, The Divine Miss M.
2.)I am Scorpio by every definition of the word.
3.) I realized in the last few years that I am high maintenence masquerading as low maintenence.
4.) I am a founding sister in a highly cult like group of women known as The Shootin' Hootin' Rootin' Tootin' Laydeez. Each year, we drink in the warm waters of Senor Hot Tub and come up with plots to take over the world.
5.) I am one of the funniest people I know.
6.) I have been married 8 years on August 2nd.
7.) I am a voracious reader and am only 3 credits shy of a degree in English.
8.) I dream about living on a farm/commune = farmmune.
9.) I love art museums and art. My favorite artists are Frida Kahlo, Paul Klee, Chuck Close and my sister, Emily Sullivan
10.) My favorite season is spring.
11.) I fantasize wildly about sexin' it up with Ewan McGregor.
12.) I have a game I play in which I shout out the name of celebrities doing voice overs in commercials. I say it's a game, but no one else ever plays. And actually, I've been told it's one of the more annoying things that I do.
13.) I am political. I vote, I canvas, I march.
14.) I am a lactivist and owe breastfeeding a debt of gratitude for my beautiful daughter and also for the wonderful friends I've made over at Boobland, aka The La Leche League's Mother to Mother forums.
15.) I am a direct descendent of Pochohantas and Anne Boyelyn.
16.) I love musicals. Like really love them. And often wish that my life was more like them.
17.) I write. A lot. But I never show anyone.
18.) I rule at Trivial Pursuit.
19.) My go to karaoke songs are Superstar by the Carpenters or You're So Vain by Carly Simon. If I'm dueting with my bestie Colleen, then it's Endless Love or Africa by Toto.
20.) My dad was adopted and I think I wonder more about his birth family than he does.
21.) I was totally a student council nerd in high school and spent years working as a camp counselor at Leadership Camp.
22.) I met Colleen when I was 14 and we've been friends ever since. We joke that we share the same brain, which is eerily true a lot of the time.
23.) I have a love hate relationship with my hair.
24.) I have had a love hate relationship with my body most of my life, but just recently have been coming to terms with it. Sure I could stand to be thinner, but instead of seeing just ugly fat, I now see a body that created and housed a beautiful little girl, breasts that nourished another person and stretch marks that represent thousands of awesome meals.
25.) If you sing it, I will answer.
26.) I have some alter egos. Most notably are DJ Sometimes Y and D'Reen Funderson. I sure hope that those of you who haven't spent time with either get to meet them some day.
27.) I like to get fancy.
28.) I have 2 tattoos but dream about being covered in them. And piercing my nose. And dyeing my hair pink.
29.) I am addicted to Blogs. Some of my favorites are The Sassy Curmudgeon and Tom and Lorenzo. I check them religiously about 80 times a day.
30.) I want to be on Glee. And I want to be the filling in a Finn/Artie sandwich.
31.) I tried to pick Russell Brand as my freaky sex partner, but was told he's too pretty. So now I've narrowed it down to Dawie Bowie as Ziggy Stardust or Jack White.
32.) I just lost a toe ring that I hadn't taken off in 13 years. I feel naked without it.
33.) I think/talk about pooping and farting A LOT. At what point does it cross over from "point of interest" to "obsession" or worse, "fetish?"

No comments:

Post a Comment